Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Shell.com website. This web site is owned and operated by Shell International B.V., a company registered in The Netherlands with registered number 27155369 whose registered office is at Carel van Bylandtlaan 30, 2596 HR The Hague, The Netherlands.
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions, please read these carefully before you continue.
- Shell companies have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use "Shell", "Group, "we" or "us" when we refer to Shell companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Shell company.
- This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by another Shell company. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Shell International Limited is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Shell International Limited tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Shell International Limited is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- Shell reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any Forum provided. Shell, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any material posted.
- Should any part of this site offer you the opportunity to join in or read from a forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of Shell. Shell accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the forum by any user of the forum and you must not use the forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful.
Terms and Conditions
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Shell International Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- This web site also contains trade marks, including the mark "Shell" and the Shell emblem. All trade marks included on this web site belong to Shell International Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
- The country flags in this web site are owned by Gang of Coconuts and are licensed to Shell under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- access any part of the web site; and
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
without our express written consent.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Shell International Limited may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
- Shell International Limited may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Shell International Limited may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Shell International Limited reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the Shell webmaster.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.